Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The School Game

This week we received OLA's midterm report paper. It came as no surprise that his spelling scores are down. That his language art's scores are down ( he doesn't get contractions). And he is having trouble counting money. But according to the powers that be he just needs to slow down because they've seen him count money and know that he can do it. (He can do it some days but not others). The same is being said of spelling - he just needs to slow down and think about what they have been studying- never mind that his spelling has never been great:( . Also the statement was made that he needs to work on his handwriting neatness - Have they been listening at all this year. Handwriting is difficult for him - this is why I have been scribing for him!!!!!!!!  Can I scream (AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!) and throw things. While they think I'm not winning any mother of the year awards (and maybe I'm not), they continue to tune out anything I say, don't bother to read any of the reports from his medical records (they have these in his file), and are convinced that they are just going to fix OLA -because I obviously can't!! (Another big huge scream - AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!). I think I'll take up surfing and learn to ride the waves. (LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment