Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Trial that has become church!!

I use to enjoy going to church. But the last two months it has meant one more series of battles. Today was terrible. It started with in a few minutes of arriving at the chapel. He started at first just tapping with his fist, then he started to kick me. Slowly he went to hitting and kicking a little bit harder. Then he started picking on his brother - ripping the pages out of his notebook, grabbing and throwing his pencils and crayons. Finally I sent BBA to sit with one of my friends. Then he escalated to trying to bite me and scratching me. I have little marks all up and down my hands. He's to big for me to lift and the best I could do was try to restrain him quietly and avoid his attacks.  But, I don't want to give up church - it is solace to my soul. Somethings got to give and soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment