Friday, November 16, 2012

My Fault!!!

Last night was another stellar night at our house. And this morning I am in trouble with OLA because he was tired and wouldn't wake up until just minutes before we needed to leave for school. (It is of course my fault that he is tired even though he was asked several time to go to bed.) He is also mad that he didn't have his homework done. (This too is my fault even though he was asked (again) multiple times to get it out and I would help him.) He also refused to take his meds. The only one we have found so far that seem to help. But he isn't convinced of this - he says they don't work and that they just make him feel funny. Maybe they do - what do I know?!  I am so tired - just tired, tired, tired. I don't want to swim against the current any longer - maybe I'll just let it sweep me away.

No comments:

Post a Comment