Thursday, November 8, 2012

Some Days!!!!

Some days life just sucks!!! Yesterday was one of those days. OLA was just out of control. Melting every time he didn't get his own way. Throwing things, hitting kicking, yelling. It was good thing I hadn't really started my extra cleaning for tonight's activity or I would have had to do it twice. Or three times!  He started after school, then mellowed for awhile and then he started all over again about nine after they got home from scouts. We finally went to bed sometime around midnight or one a.m. It has been a really rough couple of weeks. He just is all over the place with his behaviors and most of it is just not good. I work hard to be understanding, advocate, and be a parent with reasonable expectations for him. But, sometimes I just get tired - some days it would be easier if I could just stop caring - about anything. I hate my life sometimes - but I love my child so I just keeping paddling even when life sucks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment